In the current situation, due to the arise of Covit-19, numerous individuals are purchasing Health Insurance approaches. Expenses paid on such arrangements are qualified for deduction u/s.80D of Income Tax Act, which is discussed in detail hereunder:-
If there should be an occurrence of Individual:-
(I) Deduction in regard of insurance charge paid for the family:-
Deduction to the Max Limit of Rs.25000/ – is permitted in regard of the following installments:-
• Premium paid to impact or keep in force an insurance on the health of self, mate, and ward kids or
• Any commitment made to the Central Government Health Plan or
• Such other health plot as might be informed by the Focal Government [Central Government Health Plan (CGHS)].
(ii) Deduction in regard of insurance expense paid for Guardians:- Further deduction up to Rs.25000/ –  is reasonable to impact or to keep in force an insurance on the health of guardians of the assessee.
(iii) Deduction in regard of installment towards Preventive Health Checkup:-
Deduction to the degree of Rs.5000/ – will be permitted in regard installment made by virtue of preventive health registration of self, life partner, subordinate kids, or guardians made during the earlier year.
Be that as it may, the said deduction of Rs.5000/ – is within the general furthest reaches of Rs.25000/ – or Rs.50000/ – , determined in (I) and (ii) above. (iv)
Download Automated Excel Based Income Tax Salary Arrears Relief Calculator U/s 89(1) with Form 10E from the Financial Year 2000-01 to the Financial Year 2020-21 (Updated Version)
Method of installment for claiming Deduction u/s.80D:-
Installment can be made:-
• By any mode, including money, in regard of any total paid because of preventive health checkup;
• By any mode other than money, in every single other case.
(v) Deduction for clinical expenditure incurred on senior citizens:-
Senior Citizens who can’t get health insurance inclusion can guarantee deduction up to Rs.50000/ – which would be permitted in regard of any installment made by virtue of clinical expenditure in regard of such person if no installment has been made to keep in force an insurance on the health of such person.
If there should be an occurrence of HUF:-
• Deduction under this section is admissible in regard of charge paid to the health of any individual from the family.
• Greatest deduction accessible to a HUF would be Rs.25000/ – and on the off chance that any part is a senior citizen, Rs.50000/ – .
• Further, the sum paid by virtue of clinical expenditure incurred on the health of any individual from a family who is a senior citizen would meet all requirements for deduction subject to a limit of Rs.50000/ – , gave no sum has been paid to impact or keep in force an insurance on the health of such person.
• Premium ought to be paid by any mode, other than money, in the earlier year out of his income chargeable to burden.
Deduction where the expense for health insurance is paid in a singular amount [Sec.80D (4A)]:-
• For a situation where the insurance expense is paid in singular amount for more than one year by:-
I. Individual, to impact or keep in force an insurance on his health or health of his companion, subordinate kids or guardians; or
ii. HUF, to impact or keep in force an insurance on the health of any individual from the family, then, the deduction suitable under this section for every one of the applicable earlier year would be equivalent to the proper part of such single amount installment.
Note:- • on the off chance that the individual or any of his relatives is a senior citizen, the total of deduction, in regard of instalment of expense, commitment to CGHS, and clinical expenditure incurred, can’t surpass Rs.50000/ – .
• on the off chance that one of the guardians is a senior citizen who is secured under a clinical insurance strategy and another is likewise a senior citizen however not secured under a clinical insurance strategy, the total of deduction, in regard of installment of clinical insurance charge and clinical expenditure incurred, can’t surpass Rs.50000/ – .
 Quantum of deduction in the event of senior citizen:-
Increased deduction of Rs.50000/ – (instead of Rs.25000/ – ) will be permitted on the off chance that any of the persons referenced above is a senior citizen (i.e., an individual occupant in India of the age of 60 years or more whenever during the significant earlier year.)
Download Automated Income Tax Preparation Excel Based Software All in One for the Government and Non-Government (Private) Employees for the Financial Year 2020-21 and Assessment Year 2021-22 U/s 115BAC
Feature of this Excel Utility:-
1) This Excel Utility Prepare Your Income Tax as per your option U/s 115BAC perfectly.
2) This Excel Utility has the all amended Income Tax Section as per Budget 2020
3) Automated Income Tax Arrears Relief Calculator U/s 89(1) with Form 10E from the F.Y.2000-01 to F.Y.2020-21 (Updated Version)
4) Automated Calculation Income Tax House Rent Exemption U/s 10(13A)
5) Individual Salary Structure as per the Govt and Private Concern’s Salary Pattern
6) Individual Salary Sheet
7) Individual Tax Computed Sheet
8) Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part A&B for the F.Y.2020-21
9) Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part B for the F.Y.2020-21
10) Automatic Convert the amount in to the in-words without any Excel Formula